Below you will find a listing of every state-specific form that applies to property and casualty insurance companies under the Financial Reporting and Tax Requirements section of the North Dakota Insurance Department website. Please refer to the general information under the Filing Requirements for Licensed Companies section.
The North Dakota Insurance Department will mail the amended pages for the Fire District Boundary Maps to any foreign property and casualty insurer that does not have the ability to download the map from this website.
The Renewal Statement for Admitted Companies must be submitted using the North Dakota Insurance Department's enhanced Online Renewal System.
The Online Renewal System requires payment of the company's renewal fees by one of the following options:
- ACH credit - your financial institution or accounting department must originate payment; see the Online Renewal System for further instructions.
- Wire transfer - see the Online Renewal System for further instructions.
- Payment by check - a completed copy of the renewal statement must be included along with the company's check and postmarked by March 1 to avoid penalties.
If you have questions regarding the ACH credit or wire transfer processes, please contact the Department.
Please note that the Online Renewal System is designed to accept only originally filed renewal statements. Amended renewal forms cannot be submitted electronically. They must be mailed to the Department. Please contact the Department if you need an amended renewal form.
- Electronic filing of the company's abstract form is required.
- March 1 is the deadline for submitting the electronic abstract form.
- A filing fee of $30 is imposed by N.D.C.C. § 26.1-01-07.
- Publication fees are imposed under N.D.C.C. § 26.1-03-10 and N.D.C.C. § 46-05-03 and are billed directly to the insurance company by the North Dakota Newspaper Association.
- If amended abstract forms are filed after the March 1 deadline, an additional $30 filing fee and any applicable re-publication fees will be payable.